We have implemented reasonable security practices and procedures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected and with the nature of our business. While we try our best to provide security that is commensurate with the industry standards, because of the inherent vulnerabilities of the internet, we cannot ensure or warrant complete security of all information that is being transmitted to us by you.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When You access the Online Platforms, you may provide, or we may collect information that may specifically identify you or any other individual. Given below are the types of information that we may collect:
- Information You Give Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on Our Online Platforms or provide us in any other way. As part of the registration process, Planit may collect the following categories of Personal Information from the Users (hereinafter collectively referred to as “User Information”):
- User ID;
- Email address;
- Address (including country and ZIP/postal code);
- Date of Birth and/or Age;
- Phone Number;
- Password chosen by the User;
- Valid financial account information; and
- Other details as the User may volunteer.
We may also collect payment information such as Your payment card number, expiration date, billing and shipping address. By using the Service, you consent to the recording, storage, and disclosure of such communications you send or receive for these purposes. We may also keep records of telephone calls received and made for making inquiries, orders, or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
We utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Site or the App. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall information previously indicated or submitted by a user. Most browsers/mobile settings allow You to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers/mobile application to notify you if you receive a cookie, or You may choose to block cookies with your browser/mobile applications.
At all times, you may refuse all cookies on your browser or the App by changing your settings to the extent permissible on your device. However, by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Platform or take full advantage of all the offerings and interest-based advertising. You can remove cookies as per instructions provided in your mobile’s “help” file or the browser.
- Third party tools and software:
We use third party services in our App. Majority of them are different payment options by which you can make a payment for an order. In order to enhance Your personal and overall experience some of the tools are used therein.
- Internet use:
We may also receive and/or hold information about the User’s browsing history including the URL of the site that the User visited prior to visiting the website as well as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User’s computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using as well as the name of User’s ISP. The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not Sensitive Personal Data or Information) that is used by Planit and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration.
- Information You Give Us:
- PURPOSES FOR WHICH YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We will retain User Information only to the extent it is necessary to provide Services to the Users. The information which we collect from you may be utilized for various business and/or regulatory purposes including for the following purposes:
- Registration of the User on the Website;
- Processing the User’s orders / requests and provision of Services (including provision of safe Services);
- Completing transactions with Users effectively and billing for the Services provided;
- Technical administration and customization of Website;
- Ensuring that the Website content is presented to the Users in an effective manner;
- Delivery of personalized information and target advertisements to the User;
- Improvement of Services, features and functionality of the Website;
- Research and development and for User administration (including conducting user surveys);
- Non-personally identifiable information, exclusively owned by Planit may be used in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for internal research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes including those for the purposes of determining the number of visitors and transactional details, and Planit may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates;
- Dealing with requests, enquiries, complaints or disputes and other customer care related activities including those arising out of the Users’ request of the Services and all other general administrative and business purposes;
- In case of any contests conducted by Planit in which the User participates, the User Information may be used for prize fulfilment and other aspects of any contest or similar offering;
- Verification of identity of Users and perform checks to prevent frauds; and
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- We may from time to time be required to disclose the information collected from you to our trusted third-party service providers who assist us in order to facilitate the provision of services on the Online Platform. For instance, we may share your information with third party payment gateway providers to process transactions on the Platform. By using the Platform, you consent to any such disclosure of your information with third party service providers. We ensure that such third-party service providers are bound by reasonable confidentiality obligations and/or use, maintain and follow generally accepted industry and security standards with respect to such information.
- We may also disclose your information when such disclosure is requisitioned under any law or judicial decree or when we, in our sole discretion, deem it necessary in order to protect our rights or the rights of other Users, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk.
- A third-party payment gateway provider may be required to collect certain financial information from you including, but not restricted to, your credit/debit card number or your bank account details (collectively referred to as “Financial Information”). All Financial Information collected from you by such third-party payment gateway providers will be used only for billing and payment processes. The Financial Information collected from you is transacted through secure digital platforms of approved payment gateways, which are under encryption, thereby complying with reasonably expected technology standards. The verification of the Financial Information shall be accomplished only by you through a process of authentication in which we shall have no role to play and hence, we shall bear no liability in relation to the same. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of the third-party payment gateway providers or any breach of conditions, representations and warranties given by them. We shall also not be obligated to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and such third-party payment service providers.
- While we make best efforts to ensure that your information including Personal Information, Financial Information and Sensitive Personal Information or Data is duly protected by undertaking security measures prescribed under applicable laws, you are strongly advised to exercise reasonable discretion while providing Personal Information or Financial Information while using the services given that the Internet is susceptible to security breaches.
- RETENTION OF DATA
We store your personal information in accordance with applicable laws, which means we keep your data for as long as necessary to provide you with our Services or as may be required under any law. We shall store your personal information for lawful purposes only. We keep de-identified data for research and statistical purposes for a longer period. If you close your account, we have no obligation to retain your data, and we may delete any or all of your data without liability. However, we may retain data related to you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, or if required by law, or for other legitimate purposes. We may continue to store your data in anonymised form for analytical and research purposes.
- SECURITY PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures, as required under applicable law including firewalls, transport layer security and other physical and electronic security measures to protect the Personal Information that it has under its control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. When you submit your information on the Platform, your information is protected through our security systems. Please note that we use international and industry-recognized standards as per applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Although we make best possible efforts to transmit and store all the information provided by you in a secure operating environment that is not open to public, you understand and acknowledge that there is no such thing as complete security and we do not guarantee that there will be no unintended disclosures of any information and potential security breaches.
- You hereby agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security or for any action of any third parties that receive your Personal Information or events that are beyond our reasonable control including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
- USER’S RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
If a User uses the Services or accesses the website after a notice of changes has been sent to such User or published on the Website, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed terms.
- CHILDREN’S AND MINOR’S PRIVACY
We strongly encourage parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Although the Online Platforms are not intended for use by minors, we respect the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the internet or the mobile application.
- CONSENT TO THIS POLICY
- USER DECLARATIONS
- I understand and have the knowledge that Personal Information is being collected.
- I understand and have the knowledge of the purpose for which my Personal Information is being collected.
- I understand and have the knowledge of the indented recipients of the information.
- I understand that I have the option not to provide the data or information sought to be collected by the Online Platforms of Planit.
- I understand that I also have an option to withdraw my consent given earlier to Planit and understand and accept that such withdrawal of the consent shall be sent in writing and in such case Planit shall have the option not to provide the services for which the said information was sought at its discretion.