Mystical Maldives Tour
Day 1: Arrival in Maldives
Arrive at the Male Airport of Maldives. Meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to your resort in a speed boat. Complete the check-in at the resort. You are now free to spend the day at leisure. Indulge in the activities of your interest. The beautiful tropical nation of Maldives in the Indian Ocean comprises of 26 ring-shaped atolls made of over 1,000 coral islands. You can visit the beach side, savour local cuisine, take a dip in the azure sea waters, enjoy a leisure walk on the beach, visit the local market etc. Return to the resort for dinner. Overnight stay in Maldives
Post breakfast, day 2 is at leisure. Spend it at your own pace. If you do not feel like going out, you can simply enjoy the recreational facilities being offered at your resort. The other option is of discovering the secret gems of the mighty Indian Ocean. You can go on-board a cruise that takes you towards the charming atolls. These luxury cruises come with well-equipped cabins, and in varying sizes. You can book one as per your need. Savour the stunning views and the colourful marine life. After de-boarding, you can partake in adventure activities. There are options like kayaking, kite surfing, jet skiing, snorkelling, scuba diving, banana boat riding and so on. Return to the resort for dinner. Stay overnight at the resort.
On day 3, after breakfast, you can either opt for excursions that are being offered by the resort, or you can explore the Maldives’ capital city of Male. The busy capital city, spreads in an area of 1.77 square km, and is known to be a shopper’s paradise. It is a wonderful mix of old and new worlds as while on one side there are historic mosques, on the other are modern skyscrapers.
- Tsunami Monument, Jumhoorie Maidan, National Mosque, Hukuru Miskiiy (Old Friday Mosque), Sultan Mosque are some of the popular attractions here. You can visit the beaches and indulge in leisure activities. Dinner at the resort.
- Overnight stay.
Day 4: Depart from Maldives
Today, in the morning, have breakfast and get an assisted transfer to the Maldives International Airport to board your flight for the onward destination.
- Exploring the gems of Indian Ocean on-board a cruise
- Adventurous water sports activities
- Leisure time
- Sightseeing in Male, the capital city of Maldives
- Recreational activities at the resort
- 03 nights accommodation in Maldives (Male Island)
- Meal plan as per the resort.
- Return airport transfers by speed boat.
- Complimentary Freebies from resort.
- Current applicable taxes.
- InternationalÂ Flight tickets.
- Travel Insurance.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges. (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs)
- Any expense of personal nature like telephone charges etc.
- Any other item not included in the above mentioned inclusions.
- Tipping and portage payable to the driver, bellboy, room service or waiter.
- Maldives Visa to be obtained on arrival- free of cost for Indian nationals.