Delightful Dubai Tour
Upon your arrival at the Dubai Airport, our tour representative will escort you to one of our listed luxurious hotels. Check-in at the hotel where you can relax in the comfort room. The rest of the afternoon is at your leisure you can spend the whole day relaxing and napping. In the evening you will move out of the hotel for shopping. The world’s first rotating skyscrapers and the most amazing man-made archipelagos along with palm-shaped islands. You can enjoy shopping here with your loved ones. Later return to the hotel for extravagant dinner and overnight stay in Dubai.
On the 2nd day of the Dubai Shopping Festival Package, after having a scrumptious breakfast you will embark for the Desert Safari.
- Desert Safari
- Dubai trip can never be completed without a Desert Safari and Burj Khalifa. Dubai desert safari surrounding in the sandy desert is an exciting and electrifying experience. The Evening Desert Safari grants a thrilling ride over the sand dune, camel ride, and sandboarding. Before stopping at the desert camp to enjoy an Arabian Feast, the Barbecue dinner buffet is served during the Belly dance, Tanoura Dance and Haridi show.
- 4×4 off the beaten path with this desert safari.
- Buffet Feast included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop off.
- Vegetarian vegan food option available.
- Spend time away from the hustle-bustle of the city.
- Burj Khalifa at the Top (Entrance Ticket)
- Burj Khalifa is another stopover of the day. This is the grandest tower in the world and it’s one of the top attractions to visit in Dubai. Remarkable witness, panoramic views over Dubai from the observation deck of the iconic Burj Khalifa. Let your jaw hit the floor as you are elevated up to the 124th floor to a fantastic 360° view over the Arabian Gulf. Ride the 215-foot moving sidewalk and as you travel to the tower, you watch a multimedia presentation that shows the story of Dubai and takes the fast-moving elevator up to the observation deck. Then, observe the incredible views over Dubai Marina, the Burj-Al Arab and other tourist attractions through the panoramic window. Use the high-tech telescopes to view and learn about the landmarks below, and check over the gift storehouse before returning to ground level.
- Glare at the enchanting view from the Burj Khalifa level 148 ‘At the Top sky’.
- Watch a multi-media demonstration about Dubai and Burj Khalifa.
- Walk up to the 124th floor with the high-speed elevator and enjoy the panoramic view from the observation deck of the iconic Burj Khalifa.
- Wonder the incredible vistas over the city, ocean, and dessert from one of the world’s highest observation decks.
- Use the digital telescopes to see the top Dubai attractions including Burj al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, and Dubai Marina.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Dubai.
One the 3rd day of the Dubai trip you will head for the Dubai City tour and later in the evening, you enjoy your time in the Marina Cruise. Dubai is simply one of the best places to visit in the world. A ‘Dhow’ is a traditional wooden vessel that has been renovated into a floating restaurant that’s why it is one of the most popular dinner cruises in Dubai.
- Dubai City Tour
- Visit Dubai in a way with excellent chauffeur service, explore Palm Island, take photographs at the famous Burj Al Arab, and see Dubai Marina Skylarks. The tour drives are available to Dubai Creek Tower, Jumeirah Mosque, Atlantis the Palm, Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and Jumeirah Beach. Tour to the magical Dubai that allows you to create some beautiful memories with the love of your life.
- Kids and Families friendly tour.
- Get fantastic tips from a travel guide.
- A wheelchair is available for guests.
- Dubai Marina Cruise with Transfers
- Enjoy your jolly evening and take in a spectacular view of Dubai Marina from the waters as you embark on the traditional Marina Cruise, and see the beauty of Dubai. Cruise along the Dubai Marina and enjoy the stunning scenes of the skyscrapers. Our beautiful wooden cruise ship has an authentic design, and well-equipped with modern or current facilities. An open-air upper deck and a full-window view of the Dubai Marina Cruise another side on the lower-deck will leave you awed throughout the evening. Watch the gratifying views with a Live Tanoura dance show and rich dinner. New food and leisure joints are opening, usually adding the glamour to the Dubai Marina. There is no better way to cover the length of the Dubai Marina, than on a Dhow Cruise. Go through two miles long canal along the Persian Gulf coastline with tremendous views on either side or watch Dubai’s marvelous infrastructure that includes The Dubai Marina Mall. It has an excellent ambiance for a date with your loved one.
- Cherish a romantic night including dines.
- Dreamy experience for couples.
- Buffet dine included.
- Free hotel pickup / drop off included.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Dubai.
One the 4th day of the trip, you will embark on a sightseeing tour of the two best cultural attractions namely Dubai Miracle Garden and Global Village.
- Miracle Garden
- Visit the most beautiful parched, the largest natural floret garden in the world! Dubai Miracle Garden is a nice setting, plenty of creative and impressive flower arrangements. The garden was launched on Valentine’s Day in 2013. It is the world’s biggest natural flower garden which consists of different types of flowers, special vertical and horizontal planting designs in each area. The whole garden contains more than 47 million blooming flowers in stunning design, amazing shapes, and structures. A striking color combination wangled through 47 million different flower varieties and colors. Miracle Garden is one of a kind in the world for such an exclusive display and extravagant outdoor pleasant destination. Miracle Garden in its First Phase including state of the art services and given facilities of open and VIP parking lots, sitting arrangements, house for worship, ablution facility, toilet blocks, surveillance, emergency treatment, wheelchairs for handicapped visitors, retails and commercial bookstalls and all other related services available.
- Global Village
- Global Village is the world’s leading multinational amusement park for family entertainment along with the cultural charm and unique shopping experiences. It combines the culture of 90 countries across the world in one place. It claims to be the world’s largest tourist kingdom, shopping and entrainment ventures. Global Village Dubai is located on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road Exit 37 also offers a variety of dining options from different Nouvelles cuisines, along with a thrilling ride on a roller-coaster for children and youths at the Fantasy Island. Launched in 1997, Global Village was first based on the Creek side then Oud Metha. Al Nasr or Oud Metha is a locality in Dubai, it’s meaning Victory.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Dubai.
This is the last day of the tour. Enjoy the hearty or warm breakfast and then check-out from the hotel. You will have an assisted transfer to Dubai International Airport for your flight back home. Return home with unforgettable memories of the breathtaking and adventurous experiences in Dubai.
- 04 Nights’ accommodation in Dubai.
- Daily breakfast in the Hotel.
- Desert safari with BBQ Dinner. (Dune Bashing, Hina Painting, Tanoura Show & Belly Dance and more)
- Marina Dhow Cruise with buffet dinner in Dubai.
- Half Day Dubai city tour.
- Shopping visit to Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa 124th floor with Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
- Return airport transfers in Dubai.
- All tours and transfers on Private basis.
- International Flight tickets.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges. (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs)
- Any expense of personal nature like telephone charges etc.
- Any other item not included in the above mentioned inclusions.
- Tipping and portage payable to the driver, bellboy, room service or waiter.
- Dubai Visa extra cost @ INR 7500/- Per Person including medical insurance covering Covid -19.