PORT BLAIR-HAVELOCK ISLAND-NEIL ISLAND-PORT BLAIR
- Your Andaman Nicobar trip starts with your arrival in Port Blair in the morning/afternoon. After reaching the airport, meet our tour representative who will assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. Rest for a while.
- Port Blair:For centuries, the Andaman and Nicobar Islands were cloaked in mystery due to their inaccessibility. These islands are shimmering like emeralds in the Bay of Bengal and present a scenic and picturesque landscape. The dense forests cover these islands and the innumerable exotic flowers & birds create a romantic and lovely atmosphere.
- After lunch, you will visit the extremely popular Cellular Jail. An excursion to the jail will surely make your family holiday memorable. Formerly known as Kala Pani, it was a colonial prison used by the British to deportee political prisoners to this remote location. Next in line is a visit to the Water Sports Complex (closed on Wednesday). Partake in water activities of your interest such as speedboat ride, banana boat ride, Jet Ski, Glass Bottom Boat ride and so on. (You can carry extra clothes for a change). Relaxing at a seaside café is another option.
The evening is scheduled for enjoying the famous Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail. The show speaks volumes about the saga of countless martyrs of Indian Independence struggle who laid down their lives. It is conducted every evening within the premises of cellular jail.
By evening, return to the hotel for an overnight stay
Day 2 of your Andaman Nicobar tour starts early. You board the morning ferry from Port Blair to Havelock Island. Carry packed breakfast. This journey is of around 2.5 hours. On reaching, get transferred to the respective hotels to complete the check-in formalities. Unwind yourself.
In the evening, you visit the popular Radhanagar Beach, which is also known as Beach No 7. It was also rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by the Time Magazine. Sunset views appear truly magical from this beach.
Back to the hotel for unwinding and overnight stay.
Wake up early on day 3 of the Andaman Nicobar trip. On this day, you are going for a memorable excursion to the beautiful Elephant beach. The car will come at 07:00 hours. Be ready as the boat will leave the jetty at 07:30 hours. The boat ride from Havelock Island to Elephant beach takes around 23 minutes. This surely is going to be an unforgettable snorkeling experience for you.
Get into the snorkeling gear and get all set to explore the colorful underwater world. The reef close to the shore is around 1 meter deep and the larger reef is formed by an amazing variety of corals and marine life. After the snorkeling session, you can simply relax at the beach. The atmosphere is serene and the sight is soothing. Do not forget to catch the beauty of this white-sand beach in your camera. (Note: Snorkeling at the Elephant beach is subject to weather conditions.)
Return to Havelock Island.
Post breakfast in the morning, check out from the hotel. Board a ferry from Havelock and get transferred to the Neil Island. On arrival, you will be transferred to the respective hotels for check-in. Your Andaman tour package allows you to enjoy a visit to the very popular Bharatpur beach and Laxmanpur Beach in the evening.
Bharatpur Beach: Bharatpur Beach is a beautiful white sandy beach. Here one can relax, enjoy a leisurely walk on the sands and treat their eyes with the coral views. The Sea around the Jetty area is full of corals and schools of fishes swimming around.
Laxmanpur Beach: Located 2 kilometers north of Neil Jetty, Laxmanpur Beach is a secluded beach scattered with white shell sand with shallow water offering snorkeling opportunities. Swimming and sun basking are other two options. Tourists can enjoy spectacular sunset views from the beach.
Stay overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel, check-out and go on-board the ferry for your onward journey to Port Blair. On arrival in Port Blair, the rest of the day is at leisure. Explore the surroundings on your own. Partake in some adventure activities to make your Andaman Nicobar trip enthralling. Overnight stay at the hotel
Today, you will say a final goodbye to the Port Blair city. Later, check out of the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your journey back home.
- City tour Port Blair including Light and Sound Show in Cellular Jail
- Visit to the Radhanagar Beach, Havelock Island
- Snorkeling at the Elephant beach
- Enjoy speed boat ride, banana boat ride & Jet Ski in Port Blair
- Evening visit to Bharatpur beach and Laxmanpur Beach, Neil Island